By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them together with any other applicable promotional material.
Where there is any conflict or inconsistency between any other communications (including advertising or promotional materials) and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
1. The promoter is Whyte and Mackay Limited, 4th Floor, St. Vincent Plaza, 319 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 5RG (the “Promoter”).
2. This promotion is only open to individuals who are both aged 18 years or over and of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
3. All entrants represent that they are aged 18 years or above and also of legal drinking age in their country of residence. The Promoter shall have the right to discard entries at any time which are found to be in breach of this Clause 3.
4. No purchase nor payment of any kind is required to enter this promotion. One entry per person; multiple entries shall be rejected.
5. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, the Promoter’s agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants or associates.
6. This promotion opens on 4 June 2018 and will close at 10 pm on 3 July 2018 (the "Promotional Period"). All entries must be received by 10 pm on 3 July 2018 - any entries received outside of the Promotional Period shall be automatically rejected.
7. One (1) x Trakke waxed canvas backpack (Retail Value 212 Euros) shall be available in total to be won under this promotion (“Prize”). No other prize shall be offered under this promotion.
8. To enter prize draw for a chance to win Prize simply complete promotional Entry Card by providing full name and an email address and post completed Entry Card into prize draw box provided. Completed Entry Cards shall be entered in prize draw. Entry Cards are subject to availability and proof of submission shall not constitute proof of receipt of an entry by Promoter.
9. The prize draw will take place by 9 July 2018 involving all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. One Winner will be chosen at random by Promoter’s representative under independent supervision and shall be notified via email by the Promoter on or before 15 July 2018 with details on how to claim Prize. Prize shall be shipped to Winner at Promoter’s cost and risk shall pass on sending of Prize. Selection of Winner shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
10. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact Winner, however, if Winner has not responded to the Promoter’s communications by 30 July 2018 the Promoter shall be entitled to withdraw that Winner’s prize entitlement and award it to an alternative entrant.
11. Prize issued under this promotion is strictly non-transferrable and must not be offered for resale.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, vary, suspend or withdraw this promotion as the Promoter deems necessary in its absolute sole discretion. The Promoter shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to substitute any prize with one of equivalent or greater value. The prize or its alternative must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this promotion.
13. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award any prize under this promotion to a winning entrant.
15. Entrants’ personal data shall be processed by the Promoter solely for the fulfilment and execution of this Promotion. The personal data of the Winner of this promotion shall not be published in any circumstances without the Winner’s explicit prior approval.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any entrant. 18. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to this promotion.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each entrant shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
21. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.